Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Play-Dough Mario

So, Simon and I are playing with the play-dough one day, when he says, "Sister, can you make a megashroom out of play-dough?" (megashrooms are his favorite Super Mario Bros. item). Being the artsy big sister that I am, I said, "Sure, Simon, I think I can do that." Then after I made the megashroom, he wanted a fire flower. Then a mushroom. Then a minishroom. Then a blue koopa shell and a star of invincibility. Before I knew it, our stereo was decorated by all of the aformentioned items as well as a bob-omb, coins, an extra life, a somewhat-decent red koopa, a disfigured Goombah, Mario's red hat, Luigi's green hat, a fireball, and a Big Bullet. He tried to get me to make some more, but I couldn't remember if there were any other items, and besides, we had just about run out of play-dough. They're still sitting on the stereo because Simon didn't want to smoosh them back into the play-dough canisters.


Here we are making the items



Simon-Mario and his megashroom


All the Super Mario Bros. items!


~by Steph